Congrats to all our runners!
How fast can you run a mile
Overall Male Top 3 - last updated 08:57pm 07-31-20
|James Quattlebaum||Male||24||4:07:65||Greenville, SC|
|Ryan Bugler||Male||25||4:16:86||Simpsonville, SC|
|Enoch Nadler||Male||35||4:20:16||Fred Cone Park, Gainesville, FL|
Overall Female Top 3 - last updated 8:48pm 07-31-20
|Julia Buddendorff||Female||24||5:22:71||Fred Cone Park, Gainesville, FL|
|Haley Hasty||Female||23||5:29:98||Fred Cone Park, Gainesville, FL|
|Hannah Chappell-Dick||Female||36||5:36:60||Bluffton University Track, Bluffton, OH|
Masters Top Male & Female - last updated 9:24pm 07-30-20
|Shawanna White||Female||40||5:29:98||Spec Towns Track, Athens, Ga|
|Joseph Brubaker||Male||44||4:41:38||Spec Towns Track, Athens, Ga|
Top Athens Road Runner M&F - Last Updated: 08:49pm 07-30-20
|Austin Ulich||Male||27||4:49:98||Spec Towns Track, Athens, Ga|
|Emily Noble||Female||40||5:32:00||Spec Towns Track, Athens, Ga|
Who is Mercy Health Center
Free Care for Communities
3,000 Patients Served
Happy Smiles All Year-round
Medicine Where It’s Needed
Race Info and Rules
- 1st Place Male and Female: $250 each, and a $250 bonus for breaking 4:00 (male) or 4:30 (female) a pair of premium Tifosi sunglasses
- 2nd Place Male and Female: $150 each and a pair of Tifosi sunglasses
- 3rd Place Male and Female : $100 each
- 1st Master Male and Female: $150 each
- 1st Place Male Athens Road Runner: $100 cash and $160 Fleet Feet Athens store credit (must have been a member prior to July 9)
- 1st Place Female Athens Road Runner: $100 cash and $160 shoes Athens Running Company (must have been a member prior to July 9)
- 2nd Place Athens Road Runners M & F: Tifosi sunglasses, LuLu Lemon clothing, and $25 at Creature Comforts
- 3rd Place Athens Road Runner M&F: Fuel Hot Yoga gift bag
- Drawing for additional prizes
- Run your mile any time on Friday July 24th – Friday July 31st
- Deadline for registration is 9pm in your time zone on July 31
- Race Results must be submitted by 9pm in your time zone on July 31
- Every entry will get you an entry in the post race drawing
- Feel like you can run a better time? For just $10 run again
- Packet Pickup is Friday July 24th – Sunday July 26th on the porch shared by Athens Running Company and Independent Bakery. This is for all who registered for in person pickup before July 24th. Address: 1210 South Milledge Ave Athens, GA 30605
- To qualify for cash prizes you must submit video verification* Your course must not be net downhill, must have proper mile markers, or run on a track/USATF verified distance.
- This race is mostly on the honor system. We ask that everyone choose a course that is not net down hill, and that you use stopwatch time, because Strava is not 100% accurate. This race will come down to seconds. We are trusting your honesty in this virtual event. Video submission is only required if you want to compete for prizes.
- This is an Athens Road Runners Grand Prix event and all members are eligible for points. See here for more info.
- You can use the USATF website to search for courses close to you: Click Here to search for courses.
- You must run your mile.
Video verification is only needed if you are attempting to compete for prizes. To qualify you must record the entirety of your race, and you must state in the video that this is your Milledge Mile submission. We also encourage any shout outs to Mercy Health Center, and front line workers! ideas for filming road courses: Have a friend bike, drive along next to you, or use a go pro!
If you do not believe you will be competing for prizes, we’d still love to see videos of you as well! We will share some of the video clips in the post race party.
Please submit videos via: Youtube, Dropbox, Vimeo, Google drive or raw video to [email protected]
Milledge Mile Live with Tino Johnson
July 29th 8pm on Facebook Live. Tino Johnson breaks down all the action.Listen Now
Creature Comforts Virtual Post Race Party
Join us virtually on Sunday, August 2nd at 2pm on Facebook Live. We will play video clips of top times, present awards, draw a few prizes and present a check to Mercy Health. Time management and verification will be handled by Classic Race Services with results posted.